Monday, May 31, 2010

chocolate chocolate chip cookies



I was really craving some soft, chewy chocolate chip cookies. I quickly checked to see if I had ingredients to make something, and of course, I did (would you doubt anything else).

As Paula Deen says, add just a little bit of butta...


I love licking the bowl. Salmonella Palmonella.


I added some dutch cocoa powder to the batter to make these cookies uber chocolatey

About to go in the oven!

The secret ingredient: cocoa powder!

Wow, these are huge!
Please excuse me as I go stuff my face with these huge chocolatey gooey cookies...


The recipe is adapted from here

3 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 sticks unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
3 large eggs
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips

My addition: 1/4 cup (approximately) of cocoa powder. I really don't know how this "messed up" the chemistry and all that, but the cookies were still gooey and delicious for the next week (yes, they lasted that long).

2 comments :

Sagan said...

i want!!! I WAANTTTTTT

Ruby said...

salivating as usual. looks AMAZING :)